Re: [Harp-L] MN playing "He Ain't Heavy" in church

That was SWEET brother! Excellent solo and comping thru out~! Sounds like
2nd position w/ a few seamless OB's? Really tasty thanx for sharin' if my
church was that hip I would have actually went more,-)

Best, Rob Paparozzi

On 2/9/10 10:10 PM, "M. N." <mnessmith@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Visiting family in Florida this past week I got asked to sit in with the choir
> at my mom's church. If you go to http://jupiterfirst.org/434270.ihtml you can
> see a video of the tune we did, "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother."
>
> Click on the "Music" tab, I'm on the first song at "02/07/10 Music." The solo
> begins around 3:30.
>
> MN

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com