RE: [Harp-L] Christelle Wailing on the PowerBender

That's great playing and the harp sounds wicked. Christelle always has had monster tone and her vibrato is amazing, reminds me some of our friend Chris.
Now I'm probably going to have to get a PowerBender. I wish I could get one with a plastic comb that did not have exposed reed plates.
Steve Webb in Minnesota