Re: [Harp-L] NAMM 2011

Hi Steve,

I'll be attending this year.  I always feel like a kid in a huge candy shop.  Sensory overload--far too much to take in, so I just wonder around until something grabs my attention, which doesn't take long.  My favorite moments are always the unexpected, bumping into friends, hearing incredible impromptu jams, finding wonderful new products, and meeting the superstars.  As Tom Ball mentions, however, check out the harmonica booths.  Also try to find out who's playing at night at the hotels around NAMM.  I've seen some amazing shows.

I'm sure you'll have serious fun.

David Naiditch
http://www.davidnaiditch.com