[Harp-L] NAMM 2011

Well, I've lived in SoCal for nearly 15 years, and finally going to a NAMM; not the whole thing, just on Sunday, 1/16 (if my NY Giants are in the playoffs and playing that day -- ha, not likely after last week -- I'll have a bit of a dilemma). My singer-songwriter/guitar-playing Wife will likely also be going.

Anyone have any specific or general suggestions what I (or we) should check out? Specific to harp players, or just cool stuff in general? Should I bring some harps and a mic in, to try out amps and pedals and such (do they let you do that)? Anyone else going? Might be nice to meet some other harp folks there.

BTW: Our good friend Chad Patrick got us the passes. He's invented a great product for drummers (I know, this is a list for harp players, but one never knows) that I should help plug:

 http://thedrumwallet.com/about.html

SLH