Re: [Harp-L] chromonica with a ricther layout
- To: richard perkins <judoblues2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] chromonica with a ricther layout
- From: Abner <cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:34:19 -0500
- Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bellsouth.net; s=s1024; t=1292967265; bh=jA9BMOJCTKLncnLxwtZG05BEonkQU7lqq6atdCdevaY=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:From:Subject:Date:To; b=Np5lV0FerNefce5PpTWQ7N5vouigesPF8o88SViYusSYmhxbWvqS/6+d/C30F/Nb94rEJzKxnhRZoip7Hh10rMwg27+i76ELIKovcQatf56D8Fus6cF16mxiyCDjkmQGMsbs6HNotz9VKjbGv4TnovfIqbWLTEvHM2RMnPkpBpk=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You would be the one to fix it. You have brought back the ones I killed. See you Wednesday.
On Dec 20, 2010, at 11:29 PM, richard perkins <judoblues2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Owner of the local music store asked me if I could look at a chromonica 10
> hole harmonica, someone had brought in to be fixed. It hadn't been used in
> decades. Someone obviously had tried to fix it and didn't know what he was
> I reassembled the slide,lubricated and fixed it, the comb was worn where the
> spring was and I repositioned the the spring so the slide in proper alignment.
> The rest of the harp was in pretty good shape. When I tried it It was in a
> Richter Layout. I looked up hohner chromatics it appears to be that all are
> now in standard tuning except the koch. Any one out there have an idea, when
> this model might have been last made? There are no model numbers anywhere.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and