Re: [Harp-L] Women on harp

Hi Jim and Alexander,

Thanks for your informative posts and links to great examples of women playing harmonica. Jim, did you try to connect on * grr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ?

Harri
*

Jim Rumbaugh kirjoitti:
Let me cast some light on Geneva Red. I've only heard her and seen her on Youtube, but she's stole my musical heart. This is my idea of "good time" blues playing. I've tried to find out when and where she plays, but have never found an answer. If you know how and when I could see her play, let me know. The gang from The Harmonica Club of Huntington,WV would like to make a road trip to see her. ( I have been in contact via email with her booking agent, but thge agent has NEVER given me a date of a perfomance

Geneva Red
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqKFnkF6Or4