[Harp-L] Re: The Mission Chicago 32-20 harp amp

Rick-  I think the discussion has been- sonic difference between a
tube rectifier and the Weber Copper Cap rectifier intended to emulate
that particular tube rectifier.  I was hoping for a demonstration of
the sonic difference you noted between these devices.   This is a
separate question from a comparison between a tube rectifier and a
solid state rectifier that has no emulation of tube characteristics-
I agree this difference is easily heard.

Jim