Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Resolutions?
- To: Harp-L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Resolutions?
- From: Elizabeth Hess <TrackHarpL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 01:03:46 -0500
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Dec 31, 2009, at 6:15 PM, Warren Bee wrote:
Anybody making any New Years resolutions having to do with harmonica?
I am trying the harmonica diet again. More harmonica in mouth than
mouth on a daily basis. Perhaps this year will be different. The pizza
usually wins by February.
On Jan 2, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Elizabeth Hess wrote:
Face down my fear, learn a half-dozen songs, and sing them -- through
a microphone, in public (at the blues jam where I play harp).
I did it!!!! Only two songs, tonight. But I did it!!!! (That funny
sound you heard at around 8:45 pm Eastern time this evening was the
sound of about 20 regulars' jaws hitting the floor all at once.)
Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and