Re: [Harp-L] FW: Hohner response to Pat Powers post

I'm in total agreement here. I'm a longtime SP20 player and my G harp is really old and still good. If my backup lasts as long....     I'm sure it's a marketing thing, but you would make more friends in the harp community by packaging an A C and D together. In my opinion, of course.
And it's so true that today's harps are much better. I still have to clench my jaw a bit, though, when I buy a new one. I'm not used to that price yet.
Steve Webb in Minn.