Subject: [Harp-L] sale

Hi Chris:

I'm sorry you won't be at SPAH...was looking forward to checking out your
wares in the Vendors' area.

Just a quick question since I don't see it here or on your website:

Does the brass 270 comb fit a CX-12? or if not, do you make one for it? Do
you have a photo somewhere of the brass combs?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Message: 9
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:08:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris  Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure like me the economy has made a big difference  in everyone's life.
For
me this means I'm at a point where I'm trying to  decide how I'm going to
handle
the business, whether I continue on, continue  on part time while working
somewhere else, or whether I just close it down  completely. I'm not going
to be
able to attend spah this year so I've  decided to run a little special from
now
until the 17th. If you order a  hands free chromatic, ergonomic neck rack,
or a
custom harp between now and  the 17th I'll give you 20% off. The only way I
can
do this without having to  redo the whole website is to just have folks
place
their order as usual and  then I'll refund the 20%. I don't know how much
this
will help you all out ,  but for a 270 HFC that would be about $93.12 in
savings,
on neck racks  around $33 savings, and on custom harps it would be about
$25.
I'll also  extend this savings to orders for chromatic combs as well, so
the
brass 270  comb would be $32 less.

Chris