Re: [Harp-L] Re: pedal for drive effect

alright, sportsfans...there are 3 pedals every harp player should own. save yourself the time and money that most of us have spent looking for that certain tone...get these 3...today...
1. afb+   duh. no more feedback.
2. lone wolf delay. made for harp by a harp player.  anyone wanna buy 2 boss delay pedals?
3. lone wolf tone +  will give you a bigger bottom. shocking what this does to tone.  shocking!

get those 3 and sound like a million bucks! and sound real.  not like some of those goofy pedals being bandied about.