[Harp-L] My You Tubes on Suzuki Fabulous 48-s & Audix Fireball V

Hi All,

Some of you may already know I'm a Suzuki Endorsee as well as an Audix
Endorsee as well.

Since my  Euro tour the last two weeks was cancelled I've had time this week
and thought I'd put up two Videos to demo the Fireball V Mic and also the
Fabulous 48-s 12 Hole Chromatic I've been using in the Studio and on The
road....

WARNING:
Sorry folks, my computer gear and camera are pretty 'low end' so I hope the
non-pro video & audio are bearable!,-) I'll get better as I do this more I
promise, but these are my 1st..... oy vey!!! and most of you that know me
know I love to 'move around' as I play so enjoy the blur!.-)
Boy, too much time on your hands can be dangerous!

BTW, I'm not on Slidemeister
but if anyone else is, please feel free to post these there as they are both
on Chromatic, thanx for listening & watching,

Demo & This Masquerade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piLyXu9OnuI

Demo & Three Views of a Secret
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y1OwbQnMgo

oh, btw these backing tracks were off a Playalong-CD I picked up at a NAMM show it goes with The 'New Real Book' Volume 1 from the Sher Music Co. www.shermusic.com

If I have time tomorrow I'll post up my "Baby Elephant Walk" on My Manji
Diatonic with my Greg Heumann Ultimate 57 Mic and maybe another Chromatic
tune on my new  Sirius 48

on another note:

It looks like I may have an open weekend at the end of June so I'm toying
with the idea of a Harmonica Workshop at the Jersey Shore w/ Myself and
friend and Diatonic Master Steve Guyger so stay tuned on that in another
post....

PS..For those of you that get the NHL Harmonica World Magazine, stay tuned
as I did a NEAT phone interview with Nashville Session Cat Jim Hoke he is an
amazing Multi instrumentalist playing: Chromatic, Diatonic, Pedal Steel,
Sax, Clarinet, Flute, Accordion, Ukulele.....it's gonna be a great article
thanx to Roger Trobridge for hookin' us up.

all the best, Rob Paparozzi http://robpaparozzi.com/ http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/robpaparozzi