Re: [Harp-L] FLAT!! But Maybe Not??
- To: Elizabeth Hess <TrackHarpL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] FLAT!! But Maybe Not??
- From: Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 14:21:10 +0100
- Cc: Harp-L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=LwL+NvXgxmfghRa8VJQXYEhC1USfOnmdlaCSGhi4xdI=; b=IcNG90Bt8/i19KDcFPD/tjcMNdnNoOvUVZq99Kq9B+nONezaOR3t+cs1JSBMgDgaJd yFdvjepW6PgobSa3WJCIcEvoQgCaWyp/iQPbSwTfK14mMzJ42BvCRnT3VWbHMK6xXDpy UMf/t3gjnQjYY4cDtHVkD+ytdR9Yt+DLEDuK0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=aFd4VbZlQVQBoMt5iI/aKGT9yTaR2z2U/53Hv6nVju2jju7riZtmaSAUUvn8MH2kkQ cQGAFwJynpIfV+AX3hOQAxANRqmUhz/eGPYLFg/6m4v2CAL08dI6aNbx+DUkSx17z/I5 pQ1ldKsQ7ga0IVUzzFGgo/Fv/zDagj2DUAGHQ=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Oh and i should have said as well - if a guitarist tries to tell you which
key harmonica to use just politely tell him where to stick his capo!
On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Did you check the band were tuned to concert? If it was a guitar based
> band they may have tuned to each other, which by your description sounds
> fairly likely.
> Difficult in the situation you were in of course but if was me, i think i
> would I would have tried to catch someone's eye and made a gesture, like I
> was turning a machine head on a guitar or something and mouthed the wording
> 'tuning'. That way the band may have brought the tune to a quick
> conclusion, tuned up and given your your spot.
> Hope that helps
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and