Re: [Harp-L] FLAT!! But Maybe Not??
- To: Elizabeth Hess <TrackHarpL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] FLAT!! But Maybe Not??
- From: Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 14:17:44 +0100
- Cc: Harp-L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mu75iLAOAQJHajA7qI7WcaaAmSZ3Z6ag8Sy5Xp3quFw=; b=D6oymBeBVdZj8tVe3hoMYDmhxi3NbWcwcGyjfbSK8uSohpkdD1su/XOIIG1FSahBFz q9/AaRAs9FTIZt46icJdvjx3E1k7uLLRD7NL51cyluQPJtL6v8/JpI+Y7w/mocBV3znq TV1N18ijle524D6JRLJnH5O2I/Bqi33AT7nFA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=YMb8jnudbsXtIjjVPzlQSLgsj5a3ZVegbOj+vvcNi5N0MamSkMyTIMIhnk1nPOR2sb 6J6UMYkrcSvY+2/3/MsEPig+GGl/NWW5ZqHVvNnJLBEYX/hwuF8LJ5a1yAWn0iOuGQfz ZCbZal2+4vW6Yq2Ye3gRfvEKNebV4TTOL2jhc=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Did you check the band were tuned to concert? If it was a guitar based band
they may have tuned to each other, which by your description sounds fairly
Difficult in the situation you were in of course but if was me, i think i
would I would have tried to catch someone's eye and made a gesture, like I
was turning a machine head on a guitar or something and mouthed the wording
'tuning'. That way the band may have brought the tune to a quick
conclusion, tuned up and given your your spot.
Hope that helps
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and