From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Peter & Connie Ruth
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 10:13 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Mark Hummel's Harmonica Blowout

Last night Mark Hummel's Harmonica Blowout featuring Billy Boy Arnold,
Billy Branch and Willie "Big Eyes" Smith came to the Ark Coffeehouse
in my hometown, Ann Arbor MI.

What a great show ! ! !
Highly entertaining.

A special tip of the hat to guitarist Rusty Zinn  who backed up
everyone and did a stellar job.

The tour is now heading east.  Billy Boy Arnold is leaving the tour to
be replaced by Lee Oskar.

Later this month Dennis Gruenling, Sugar Ray Norcia, Magic Dick,
Watermelon Slim, RJ Mischo and Mike Morgan will be part of the lineup
at various times.

If the tour comes to your area I recommend you check it out.

Peter Madcat Ruth
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net
www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth