[Harp-L] Mark Hummel's Harmonica Blowout

Last night Mark Hummel's Harmonica Blowout featuring Billy Boy Arnold, Billy Branch and Willie “Big Eyes” Smith came to the Ark Coffeehouse in my hometown, Ann Arbor MI.

What a great show ! ! !
Highly entertaining.

A special tip of the hat to guitarist Rusty Zinn who backed up everyone and did a stellar job.

The tour is now heading east. Billy Boy Arnold is leaving the tour to be replaced by Lee Oskar.

Later this month Dennis Gruenling, Sugar Ray Norcia, Magic Dick, Watermelon Slim, RJ Mischo and Mike Morgan will be part of the lineup at various times.

If the tour comes to your area I recommend you check it out.

Peter Madcat Ruth madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.madcatmusic.net www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth