Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harmonica on new Chase Credit Card Commercial

Still broken, it wasn't the truncated line that was causing the error message.

Here's the error message,

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.brendan-power.com Port 80

So now we hit the server but get nowhere. And with that I will return to our regularly scheduled programming, all things harmonica. fjm