[Harp-L] Re anti-feedback

Is it my imagination or does the Feedback Stomper look like remarkably like a repackaged and renamed Rocktron Hush Pedal which sells for less than half the price?

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rocktron-HUSH-Noise-Reduction-Pedal?sku=154221

I have a Hush Pedal which resides in my gig bag. Have used from time to time and it does work in some situations however I find it does add a bit of hiss and does suck tone, especially affecting delay and reverb.  I found it most useful in loud situations. I do not believe it to be true bypass.

In reading the Stomper add, I don't see any claim differentiating from the Rocktron pedal. Unless someone has other practical knowledge, I say buyer beware!

Windows 7: Simplify your PC. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen1:102009