Hate to See you go Norton.

Mike Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com

On Oct 30, 2009, at 9:38 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 10
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:18:04 -0400
From: robert mcgraw <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo RIP
To: harp-l harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

We've lost a great harmonica player...his record from the late 70s or early 80s, "Lovin in the Valley of the Moon" made a huge impression on me...many of those tunes, if I'm not mistaken, were and sung by Norton himself. That was a very good album...it had diatonic in a variety of styles, and some nice chromatic work as well. RIP, Norton Buffalo, RIP....

WVa Bob