From: hoptowntiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hoptowntiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 6:17 PM
To: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: New York and 545

Hey all

A friend of mine is going to New York City for a few days & I was hoping he
might be able to pick me up a shure 545 or PE54 while he's there, if there
are any of you out there in the area who have one to sell or can steer me
towards a retailer who stocks them I'd really appreciate it.

Looking forward to any help you all can offer...

Dave Ferguson
South Africa
www.myspace.com/lonesomedaveferguson