[Harp-L] HarpAttack Review

   I just received a HarpAttack pedal in the mail. Trust me this thing
sounds INCREDIBLE through a PA and amp. Everyone who wants a small amp but
can't afford a HarpGear, try this pedal, it actually sounds similar to a
HarpGear 1 or 2. The tone control is very helpful and I can dial in a great
tone through the amp and PA. Through the PA I don't get enough mids and
treble to my liking so it won't replace my main amp (an HG50). Of course,
it's not meant to replace an amp. Practices and jams? This thing is coming
with me, no way will I lug around a huge amp again!!! Here is a video of it
playing through the P.A. system: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiXewigJy1U

   Also, Randy is a really nice guy and is a pleasure to deal with. I will
definitely do business with him again!

   Sincerely,
   Zack.