To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 8:51 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo RIP

Now that was truly saddening. I was checking his homepage only a couple of day ago and it looked a bit liked the writing was on the wall, but still, way too young and too much left to do.
I was one of many who was very taken by "Lovin´in the valley of the moon" when I first found long time ago.

Check out the "credits" section on www.allmusic.com to get an idea of his output, and check out this solo to get an idea of his style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njUUnH8dXgs&feature=PlayList&p=DD18A4FAAC0DF194&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=57

If the link don´t work, search "steve miller norton buffalo just a little bit" on Youtube.

/Martin