  From: heiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: heiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:22 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Henker Tuning

  Hi folks,
  lately I am experiencing with a new tuning concept basing upon the XB-40.
  The idea is to have all important notes as natural notes as well as bending notes on the harp so that the player can decide which note in a lick should be bended and which not.
  For example in a quick lick the player might want to use only natural notes while on certain accentuated places he might want a nice smooth bending. And often other tunings don't offer the technique you want to use.
  1st example of the Henker Tuning:
  http://count.primawebtools.de/dlcountx.php?encid=89929&id=24185352418535
  2nd:
  http://count.primawebtools.de/dlcountx.php?encid=89929&id=2458791