From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp- L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Oct 27, 2009 9:25 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Amps for sale/auction

I bought a refurbed vintage amp from Jim Rossen, and I can attest that his
work is of the highest quality.  His amps are an exceptional value, and he
seldom offers them for sale.  You will be a lucky harp player indeed if you
can own one these.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/