From: "Thiago Cerveira - Bends" <thiagocerveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: What other instruments do you play? - Understanding harmony (Winslow Yerxa)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:58:41 -0200

I would like to add one more thing about learning harmony on a chord
instrument: it's incredibly fun! After I started learning some music theory
through guitar lessons everything started to make more sense, and playing
and
listening to music became even more enjoyable.

Thanks,

Thiago Cerveira
http://www.bendsharmonicas.com
http://www.myspace.com/thiagocerveira