[Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi and B, S & T Umea jazzfestival

Hi everybody
I have just witnessed THE concert of the year up here in northern Sweden.
Rob Paparozzi and Blood, Seat and Tears were really cooking at the annual
Jazz festival. The concerthall were crammed and not a dull moment occured
during the full 2 hour concert. The veru positive rewiews in the papers said
that Mr Paparozzis powerful voice was in class with former singer David
Clayton Thomas. I fully agree on that. The instrumtalists were amazing.

So what about the important stuff, the harmonicaplaying. The playing Mr
Paparozzi did on a couple of numbers, both chromatic and diatonic were
really great. Of course as a harpplayer* *I would have liked to hear more
harp. But I would have liked to here more solos from all the members in the
band.

As an additional bonus founding father Mr Stewe Katz joined the band on
several numbers both singing and playing the harmonica.

As a final bonus I got hold of Mr Paparozzis CD "Etruscan soul". You better
get it now.

Patrik Lindgren
Umea
Sweden