[Harp-L] What other instruments do you play?

I'm currently learning to play the harmonica, but I haven't found it challenging enough. So I've taken to holding the harp in my left hand while playing jigs and reels on the bagpipes with my right hand. For added interest and background tonal quality I play the arpeggios on a grand piano with my toes, when I'm not dancing short interludes of the dying swan solo from Swan Lake,as I maintain a steady beat on a pedaled bass drum.

I had considered adding a set of cymbals between my knees, but I don't want to make a spectacle of myself.....

Get Windows 7 for only $39.99—CDN College & University students only. This offer ends Jan 3—upgrade now!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691637