Re: [Harp-L] What other instruments do you play?

Rick Epping plays English concertina while playing harmonica in a rack.

Madcat plays ukulele and foot percussion, sometimes while playing harmonica.

Toots Thielemans plays guitar.

Hendrik Meurkens plays vibes (and be seen doing it in the movie "Dolores Claiborn").

Larry Adler used to play piano with his left had while playing chromatic with his right.

Norton Buffalo does the opposite - plays keyboard with his right hand while playing chromatic with his left, and uses his right shoulder to operate the slide button (It's a CBH, which has the slide at the back of the body instead of the front).

Joe Filisko plays guitar, sometimes with rack harmonica.

Damien Masterson and Michael Peloquin both play saxophone.

And then there's Stevie Wonder . . .

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa