[Harp-L] Effects of over practise

Ok here is a question for all harp players out there.

I recently posted a post relating to blisters on the tongue, I got some
really great replies so much so I have switched to a Marine band special 20
plastic comb and now I do not have any problems with the tongue

Getting those blisters, the wooden comb was my problem.

I have sanded the edges on the other wooden combed harps that I have and it
makes a huge difference so thanks to all for the great advice.

Ok so I have recently began practising a lot more than I have ever before, I
have overcome the tongue problem but now I have started to suffer from
chaffing of the skin on the inside of my cheeks.

So the question that I have for all the pros,experts and long time players
who make this a great place to ask questions are

1) What are the adverse effects of over practising?

2) Has anyone else suffered this kind of irritation of the inside of the
cheeks?

3) If so what can be done to alleviate it

4) What is the best way to clean the harps after use?

Thanks again

Graham