Re: [Harp-L] What other instruments do you play?

When you say doubles on something I think about actual "double" like John Mayall does with the one hand on the keys and one holding the harmonica.
He plays note for note with the keyboard....sans harprack.
I'm sure Howard levy could do this too.
I've tried playing the foot pedals to my old Hammond (bass) while playing harp.

Is there anyone who has this true "doubling" mastered?
I Mean without just playing straight harp (no bends)

Someone could do this with the accordion...
I've tried and it works...but I'm just not good enough on the accordion.

John Hammond has a good time with some good harp bends while on guitar...
who else can do this?

My cousin Ryan is proficient at Harp while playing keys ....no rack.
I think this is a real rare talent...

Grant