[Harp-L] Free November Harmonica Clinics in Canada

I'm doing three Suzuki harmonica clinics in Eastern Canada in early
November. The clinics are sponsored by Suzuki importers D'Addario Canada
through the Long & McQuade music retail chain.

I'll be demonstrating various models, including the new Manji diatonic and
Gregoire Maret chromatics. They will be a mixture of a workshop and
performance, open to all, and questions welcome.

They are free to attend - so if you live in the area, or know anyone who
does, come along :) Here are the details:

Monday, November 9, 2009 | 7-9pm
Long & McQuade (245 Carson Dr., MONCTON | 506-853-0888 |
moncton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 | 6-8pm
Long & McQuade (6065 Cunard St., HALIFAX | 902-496-6900 |
halifax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 | 7-9pm
Long & McQuade (933 Bloor St.W., TORONTO | 416-588-7886 |
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

More info on the Long & McQuade website: http://www.long-mcquade.com/

Afterwards I have three shows in Nova Scotia with the brilliant
guitarist/singer Andrew White (see the Gigs page on my website for details).

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic