Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:26:34 +0100
From: Roger Trobridge <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] H2009 in Bristol, UK, is this weekend!!!
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

If you are in the UK, make sure you don't miss out on the biggest
harmonic festival of the year.

The NHL Harmonica Festival H2009 takes place in the Folk House, Park
Street, Bristol, on Friday 23 Oct until the Sunday 25 Oct. There are
still tickets available. All the information you need is on the web
site.
www.harmonica.co.uk/festival.htm

You can download

- the weekend schedule with over 20 harmonica workshops for all
styles, levels of playing,  repair and  maintenance of harmonicas,
plus the contest and outstanding Saturday evening concert
www.harmonica.co.uk/images/Workshops%202009.doc

- and a copy of the Festival Programme
www.harmonica.co.uk/images/H2009%20programme%20Low%20res.pdf

from the festival web site.

The artists attending include
Brendan Power www.brendan-power.com
Lee Sankey www.leesankey.com
Will Pound and Dan Walsh www.myspace.com/willpoundanddanwalsh
Will (Harmonica) Wilde www.myspace.com/willharmonicawilde
Gerry Ezard
Bill Eborn
Franks Semus
George Current www.geocurrent.org.uk/moothie/scots/

Contact us if you need more.

If you can't make the weekend why not just come down and enjoy
Saturday workshops, contest and evening concert.

Roger

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
Publicity Director GSHC