Re: [Harp-L] Garden State Harmonica Festival Roll Call Time

I will pay special tribute to Charles Leighton (as I'm sure will others)! Gonna be a Ball!,-)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Warren Bee
  To: Rob Paparozzi
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 11:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Garden State Harmonica Festival Roll Call Time

  Rob you are one of the stars of the show! You better be there!!!! I am sure that many are looking forward to seeing and hearing you.

  WB

  On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I'll be there, Val & Phil have a Great Festival Planned !!!!! Try and make it if you can, you won't be disappointed!
    Rob Paparozzi
    PS...(I will Play on Thursday Eve)

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren Bee" <gardenstateharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>