RE: [Harp-L] Recording

There are a couple of free multi-track recording programs out there:

Kristal Audio Engine: http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/

KRISTAL Audio Engine is a powerful multi-track recorder, audio sequencer and mixer - ideal for anyone wanting to get started with recording, mixing and mastering digital audio. It is designed as a modular system. The main application provides a mixing console, while the audio sequencer, live audio input and so on are loaded as separate Plug-Ins.

Reaper: http://www.reaper.fm/

REAPER's no-compromises 64-bit audio engine and 64-bit end-to-end signal path offer the maximum in resolution and headroom. Unlimited track counts, total routing freedom, draggable sends, beat-based audio templates, sidechain support for any plugin - REAPER gives you both power and flexibility.

---
Love is the music of life;
Compassion is its melody.
  - Don Peer  ( o)==#