Re: [Harp-L] Recording

I met Rusty last night. He's playing with the Mark Hummel Harp Blowout. Great show. RJ Misho, Watermellon Slim, MH and Magic Dick. All very accessible and happy to chat and hang out afterward for a while. I'm very happy to have met them all. Sorry I don't remember the names of two other harp players that came on stage for the finale monster-jam.

Nice little place on Old Dixie Highway Just south of Delray. Back Room Blues.

Splash

P.S. Rusty, I'll tell Jason tomorrow you said hello.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Beth Kohnen"
Re: [Harp-L] Recording

<snip> multi-track software called N-Track > http://ntrack.com/ . <snip>

For the past two months I've been using this setup to record, mix, and
master a CD where each song has two guitar tracks by Rusty Zinn with
harmonica and vocals by me. I recorded Rusty's tracks two months ago and
then he left on tour.