[Harp-L] Harmonica World articles on first and third position playing

Since 2008 I've been writing a bi-monthly tutorial column for the excellent UK magazine "Harmonica World", published by the National Harmonica League. Contributors include Brendan Power and Rob Paparozzi, I'm glad to be amongst them. Harmonica World has kindly allowed me to post some of my articles on my Harmonica Academy site.

I've put up five articles, including introductions to first and third position and ideas for practice. For those interested, the articles are at

http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20080310#hw

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com