RE: [Harp-L] New Christmas Video from New Orleans

Harvey,
I loved the song and video and I love NOLA!
but, from what you said in the original post--
I take it you were not the harmonica player...
who was the guy playing harmonica and saxophone?

Michael Peloquin

http://www.b-radical.us

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax