[Harp-L] Visits to London, England

Hi guys

I help run the London Harps Group, we meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of
every month in Central London.

If you are coming to London to gig, or on business or holiday, whatever, we
are always delighted to see you, so you can contact me and arrange to drop
in on one of our regular harmonica meetings.

Last year, on separate occasions Joe Powers and Richard Hunter turned up to
our meetings and we had a wonderful time with both.

By the way, hey Jason Ricci, about 10 of us are coming to your gig at the
Shepherds Bush Empire with Walter Trout on 30th October - looking forward to
it!

Best wishes

Phil Leiwy