From: Denny Noreikas <harpmessin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Triplets and a Quadruplet
To: "Harp- L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 5:52 PM

I tongue block holes 4 and above but lip purse holes 1, 2 and 3.
When it comes to playing triplets, (ie. 4' 4 5 or 4 4' 3 or 3 3' 2) or
a quadruplet (ie. 4' 4 4' 3) I have difficulty in switching embouchures.
Am I better off lip pursing triplets and this quadruplet; should I practice
tongue blocking the entire harp; or will mixing embouchures work
with more practice.

Any help is appreciated.

Denny

P.S.  My tabs are all draws with some bends.