Re: [Harp-L] New harp ad from Hohner

I have 4 of the crossover harps. I love them. they are put together with screws, have bamboo combs and are set up real nice right out of the box. I was talking to Howard Levy the other night & he was likes them too. Of course his are set up by Filisko. But I recommend them. I hope the quality stays the same as it is now. buzz.........................

Richard Williger wrote:
I just got an ad from Hohner about the new modified Marine Band.  Has anyone
tried it?  Is it generally available?
Thanks.