Re: [Harp-L] Digitech RP150 as reverb

Yup, I have one RP150 for my guitar and one for my harmonica. On the harmonica side I use the delays, reverbs, eq, and chorus. Lot of bang for the buck here.

The reason I didn't go with either the RP250 or RP350 was not price, but that I'm limited by the size of my pedal board (which is big, but I've also got two volume pedals and a looping device to accommodate all in the front row). The RP150 is significantly more compact than the other models.

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com
www.JazzHarmonicaSummit.com
http://smsjazz.blogspot.com