[Harp-L] My teaching by skype ability just improved!

I have been teaching by Skype for a while.  Moving to a new house
forced me to go wireless and my first wireless system, Lynksys, was
terrible.  I had to do something.  I cleaned my computer to go faster
and switched to the Time Warner Cable Wireless system which I found
out was free for Time Warner Subscribers.  No affiliation etc.
Anyway, I just taught my first Skype lesson since putting in the new
system.  It was GREAT!

So, here's my shameless plug.  Skype and phone lessons available.  For
information and testimonials, check out my website and free free to
phone or email me.
Sincerely,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com