[Harp-L] Garden State Harmonica Festival Coming Soon!

Yes indeed, we are fast approaching the "one month to go" mark for the
festival. While most of the attendees that have registered are from here in
the USA we now have guests attendees registered from Canada, Italy and the
Netherlands! The registration rate has picked up considerably in the last
few weeks. It looks like we will follow in the footsteps of the recent SPAH
convention in Sacramento. Once people realize the "star power" that is going
to be performing and teaching at the event they get off of the fence and
start making plans to attend. Once people find out that so many of their
harmonica friends will be headed to New Jersey to kick off their holiday
season celebration they just know that they gotta be there too! If you have
ever been to a major harmonica event like SPAH, Buckeye or the Garden State
you know that the "star power" is really just icing on the cake. It's all
about the passion that we all have for the incredible HARMONICA! It's a
party like no other on earth. This years "icing" is sweet, sweet, sweet! Rob
Paparozzi is a big draw as he rides the wave of success that his incredible
Etruscan Soul has produced. Classical master Jia-Yi He is one of the reasons
that we have the interest from overseas. The new agenda that Val and Phil
have put in place to make the festival more diatonic and blues friendly is
definitely making a difference. We all have so much to share with each
other. The REEDs have no boundaries baby!

Please visit www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org  for updates, full details and
registration information. Let's blow the doors off of the attendance record
for the new and improved Garden State Harmonica Festival! The tradition
lives on. Be a part of it and show the love that the harmonica community and
your harmonicas deserve!

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman