[Harp-L] Symphonic Jazz: thanks for the comments

Hi all of you,

Many, many thanks for all the comments I received about my recording of What A Day A Day Made (http://www.myspace.com/wimdijkgraaf). I received a lot of inspiring words and very good advice about mixing, good examples to listen to, etc. etc. It really helps me to go on in the right direction.

Next week I'll fly back home to Brasil. There I'll have 3 or maybe 4 months to write new music and new arrangements. I'll keep you informed!!!

Um grande abraço,

Wim Dijkgraaf jazz harmonica & composition

e-mail:	info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website:	www.wimdijkgraaf.com
watch:	youtube
listen:	myspace