[Harp-L] amp uses

Mark Hummel will be at the Iron Horse in Mass tonight, early, doors open at
 6:00. When he uses his Super Sonny he does not need any external cabs, the
 one amp carries through the whole house and Mark can hear himself just
fine. If  you have gigged you know how tight the stage can be, to have to bring
an  external cabinet in addition to a close to 60 pound amp is a lot of
work to  try and get a good sound. We are in a world of downsizing, not needing
your own  roadie for your shows. We hope to get a video of tonight,
doubtful with the time  frame, but as far as who's amp is better, this could go on
forever. I have now  between 20 - 30 pro endorsers, and do my own videos,
which will be up soon, then  done over, as they were done quickly in one take
just to be able to get this new  site up. So the new ones will be better,
but they will be done by  myself.