[Harp-L] MegaTone Wezo 45 Testimonial

Here's a REAL testimonial from  a Bay Area  harp player and student of David Barrett, Billy Davis about his new MegaTone Wezo 45 he just received.  One of the nicest note we've ever received.   Any Bay Area guys out there who would like to play through one, let me know and I'll try and get you hooked up with Billy.Wow. Again. Wow. My life is over. I can no longer spend all my breathing day thinking of how I will find a harp amp, that sounds like a harp amp. It's like finding the Holy Grail. I can't keep justifying spending money on all kinda crap that is just that. Crap. My wife is not going to recognize me or anything I say. I will have cut out a whole part of my vocabulary. This amp is FANTASTIC...It is great at any volume. I have it plugged into two tens and a twelve. It is so cool. It sounds better than Dave Barrett's amp I tried. I don't know if it's the set up I have or location. It is a killer sound. Thank you so much. I can't tell you. I'm at a loss for words. Really. It sounds so great. I left the little fat switch in the back in the middle position. It seems to sound the best that way. Still need to play around with it. It didn't take much to get the great sound I got out of it. It was instant. It arrived today. Packed well. No damage at all. I will use it this weekend at a gig. I will be sharing the bill with another harp player that is into old Masco Amps and Silvertone stuff. He's next.Always has problems. I'll keep in touch. Send you buyers. This is good PR for you.. Billy D. Please thank all the gang for me. Everyone was very helpfull

Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com