From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Geoff Barrett
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 9:28 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Figuring Sharps in Keys

I am having trouble trying to understand how one decides how and which
notes have sharps in any particular scale.  For instance I realize the
'C' has no sharps but A has a number but how to figure out which note is
sharp and how one gets there is what I am stumped with.

Any help would be a great help in understanding the methodology.

Geoff