Re: [Harp-L] Big River reedplate edges

Sorry, just a joke.  I have some and I like them kind of sorta.

In a message dated 10/4/2009 11:27:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
glcalahan@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello,

I have a number of Big Rivers that are 5 years old and still  playing!
Since I live on a boat, I could just drop them over the  side
but.....................nay!  Of course I have the SP20's, MB's  (pre-Delux), customs etc. as
well.

I have always taken harps apart and made them "mine" and without abuse,
will last.

Having said that...........Cracker Barrels's Marine Band just gets  dropped
over the side!

Gary C

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 11:09 AM, <_Pic2318834@xxxxxxxx