[Harp-L] What harp or reed replacement tool?

I realized how badly I stink at removing and replacing broke reeds. I
can pop them off, but almost always lose the rivet making it impossible
to replace.
So...
What harps out there are tweakable to overblow well (very important), play fast, AND have replaceable reed plates?I've gotten good setting up and tuning my harps, but reed replacement is a bear.

Otherwise, if there is a better tool for working with the rivets, I'd be interested in that too.

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
http://www.myspace.com/niterailband
http://www.youtube.com/user/NiteRail