[Harp-L] RE: Harp Amps

We are in Mid-Florida Tampa area, and belong to the SunCoast Harmonica Club.
Once a year we get together with all amps for a test.  All those amps
discussed have been represented, with Brian Purdy in attendance with his
Harp Gear.  We have had Fender Champs, Supers, Concerts, Bassmans and
Meteor, Sonny JR. and many older smaller amps rebuilt by members. Great
chance to AB any of them.  Anyone is welcome as well.  In addition, anyone
is welcome to contact us and come play anything we have, including our Super
Sonny.  Looking for everyone at the Hummel Blowout in Bradenton the 17th.
General consensus is 1. Nothing but tubes.  2. Quality of Meteor, Harp Gear,
Tungesten, Sonny Jr. and others are exceptional. 3.  Buy American.  4.
Scott, Brian, Adam and Sonny JR all take excellent care of their customers.
Ron Smith, Bradenton